Hepi New Year!!!


In the new year .., I hope to be more successful and improve my identity. All my hard work last year has borne fruit, and starting tomorrow I began life as a student ... This year, I want to do better than last years. This year there is no man ok!! ahakhakhakzz ....;bb
        
In this occasion, I want to thank my parents, my brother (although sometimes Poyo jerw ..), my friends, n all that much to give encouragement to me to survive and succeed until this generic ..B-)

My beloved frenz: Wanie and Epah a lot of friends along with me during the difficult and easy.
Although sometimes I'm furious with these people but I am also grateful to the existence of these people .. Thanks to you all because I always put up with my attitude.....hahahahahahahaha ;bb

For Aimi ...
I know a new friend, thank you appeared in my life .. always taught me the meaning of life and live independently. Even though you live far away from us hope you will not forget us ..hehehe:))

p/s~I love you all and hope you all will always be there for me ..^_^

Comments

Popular Posts