suprise with him!!!!


I'm shocked right, when someone I do not want to see you have added me to his friends in the fb ...
They also do not think I met again with him, he has now the girlfriend. More beautiful than me, smarter than me ...... But, I do not care with them. I was Mira who can live without the support of men.
      Yup! now I want to try out all my memories with him ...... I hate very much to him? Yeah ... I'm really2 hate.
     I also want to prove I can live without him, I do not want to if you can remember all the articles he is but when I saw him yesterday, so I remember back memories of our love ........
     Urgh! so sad, when I suddenly infatuated with him ...... ask away with all that, I do not want to "banana fruit 2 times" ... ahakhakhakhakzzzzz.
     Now I just have to focus my attention in study, and I am enjoying life. No need to think about other people. And I want to be the most cheerful people in this world .... hehehehehehehe ^ _ ^


Comments

Popular Posts