jumpe kawan lame daa..................B-)

This story .. while I'm busy to check inbox at fb, I suddenly heard someone call my name and greet ... I looked out to see who came to see me .. Oh! Miscellaneous my old friends who came to me that aen '.. I was very surprised, iyelah! before this she did not come at my house.,,
         
However, I thank her with the arrival of an open heart .... I am very happy to greet her, it's a very long time I did not see her ..I really want to ask about its relationship with The6 'but I'm afraid she'll scold me .. so I decided to not ask at all ..
         
very good while I sat gossiping with aen ;.... all sorts of our chat. about study .., the old friend arrested seclusion .... dizzy, think about such things.
p / s ~ happy to meet old friends .... Hehehehehe;))

Comments

Popular Posts